Ron Sofranko, a Wexford-based restaurant consultant, expects a strong operating partner matched a with a major name such as Ward’s should result in a thriving restaurant for a location he sees as outside Cranberry’s main restaurant row on Route 19.
- Sofranko’s Latest Restaurant Concept April 17, 2018
- Four Reasons to Open Your Own Restaurant April 4, 2018
- NOW RECRUITING EXECUTIVE CHEFS and GENERAL MANAGERS February 26, 2018
- Lease Renewal Do’s & Dont’s February 20, 2018
- Restaurants – An Economic Powerhouse February 6, 2018
TagsBar management Bottle shop buy a restaurant Cocktails Consultant craft beer Crafts Fine dining First Presbyterian Church Cafe Floor plan Food cost Food Truck Franchise Liquor License management Menu consultant Pop-up restaurants Profit Margin restaurant concept Restaurant finance Restaurant marketing Restaurant Week sell my restaurant Social media Sustainable Travel and Tourism Trends