|The PLCB on Thursday released the winning bids for the licenses that were auctioned on October 31.
37 of 40 licenses were awarded. Most were awarded to Giant Food Stores and Sheetz.
The average license bid/cost was $212,000 with the highest license bid going to Cumberland County for $566,000
Another auction is expected to be held before the end of the year.
The Winning Bids:
- Lease Renewal Do’s & Dont’s February 20, 2018
- Restaurants – An Economic Powerhouse February 6, 2018
- BUYING A FAILING BUSINESS AND TURNING IT INTO A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS March 23, 2017
- Here’s the latest restaurant Frangiadis planning in Garfield December 21, 2016
- Adding Value to Your Restaurant with Social Media Marketing December 19, 2016
TagsBar management Bottle shop buy a restaurant Cocktails Consultant craft beer Crafts Fine dining First Presbyterian Church Cafe Floor plan Food cost Food Truck Franchise Liquor License management Menu consultant Pop-up restaurants Profit Margin restaurant concept Restaurant finance Restaurant marketing Restaurant Week sell my restaurant Social media Sustainable Travel and Tourism Trends