Looking to order lunch or dinner in the Pittsburgh area? Why not try one of these trendy “ghost kitchen” concepts around the Pittsburgh area.
Ghost Chicken Kitchen – Fox Chapel
- GHOST CHICKEN KITCHEN is a new Virtual(Ghost) Restaurant. WINGS + CHICKEN SANDWICHES available exclusively thru Grubhub and Doordash, for online ordering and delivery ONLY. WINGS, over two dozen flavors. SANDWICHES, you will need both hands to hold one.
P.ZA Kitchen– Station Square
- Pizza delivery is nothing new. But P.ZA Kitchen delivery is and we’ve got options to satisfy every craving. So whether you’re a meat lover or a veg head, get ready to get baked with our made-to-order pies and fresh salads served right to your door.
Wing Squad Delivery– Station Square
- Meal delivery is nothing new, but Wing Squad delivery is. We’ve got options to satisfy your craving. Get fired-up with our mouthwatering chicken wings and delicious sides served right to your door!
Corned Beef and Pastrami Factory– Squirrel Hill
- Breakfast, soups, sandwiches, and even some grocery supplies like meat by the pound, breads, and condiments.
- Pgh-Ghost-One is one of the Pittsburgh Region’s 1st Ghost Restaurants. Offering Ethnic Food: Peirogi/Haluski, TACOS, Churros, GYROS, Pizza! And Classic American food:
- Celebrity Ghost Kitchen offering delicious, oven-baked, boneless chicken bites.
Hotbox by Wiz– Lawrenceville
- Top-shelf munchie menu curated by Wiz Khalifa.
BBQ Ribs Co.– North Side
- Traditional BBQ and fixings in the North Side of Pittsburgh.
Rotisserie Roast– Baum Blvd. & Greentree Rd.
- Rotisserie chicken, sides, and bundles.
Have another favorite delivery-only restaurant? Let us know!