Regional VP Business Development 3.29.23
Regional Vice President, Business Development – Hospitality, Restaurants, Bars, & Beer Distributors
Pennsylvania’s #1 Hospitality Brokerage Firm since 2003.
You want to be in a sales role that rewards excellent sales and brokering performance at a six-figure ($100,000 to $200,000/year), first year.
You want to have work hours and lifestyle flexibility.
You have strong sales acumen, sales initiative and drive, and a proven history of being a “SOLOPRENUER” able to close buy/sell deals.
You are enthusiastic and naturally motivated to help others acquire restaurants, taverns, beer distributorships, pizza shops, liquor licenses.
You have 5-10 years of successful experience in the work flexibility hospitality/restaurant/food services industry.
You’re organized, analytical, and a good critical thinker.
You build rapport quickly in person and over the phone by being pleasant, prepared, and knowledgeable.
You hold yourself to superior standards and others know you as someone who delivers very high-quality outcomes.
You enjoy having multiple responsibilities on your plate, getting things done, and doing things right.
You’re looking for an environment where you can be challenged, learn, and grow and be a part of a smart, fun, and passionate group of professionals.
We are Sofranko Advisory Group, L.L.C., Western & Central Pennsylvania’s premier hospitality and restaurant advisory, brokerage, finance, and consulting firm.
We provide services to help owners and operators of restaurants, bars, event centers, and beer distributors, as well as entrepreneurs looking to get into the industry. Sooner or later, everyone can use a good advisor. It is our middle name.
We have over 30 years of hospitality experience, including ownership, buying, selling, and administering over $350 million dollars of financing.
We are #1 in PA’s liquor license transactions, sales, and inventory.
Why This Job Opportunity Exists:
Due to our rapid growth, we are now seeking to further expand into the Eastern Pennsylvania markets by hiring new Sales Agents to serve the central Philadelphia region.
To continue to do so successfully, we need sharp, driven, organized, experienced, and fast-paced sales professionals to join our team.
Essential Job Functions:
This position reports to the Principal/President and will work remotely with easy access to the Eastern PA Philadelphia area.
- Work with existing clients and established contacts and contact potential new clients to broker and facilitate deals between individuals selling and buying restaurants, bars, beer distributorships, and liquor licenses.
- Ability to travel to our Wexford, PA office once a month during the first six months of new employee onboarding.
- Be fully dedicated to learning and adhering to the Sofranko Advisory Group’s proprietary sales process and procedures that will help us continue to scale our business.
- In partnership with our growing broker-advisor workforce, daily monitor, track, and process new listings, closings, finance, and contractual agreements.
- Update, coordinate, and reconcile all payment transactions with our outside accounting firm.
What’s In It For You:
- The ability to learn and embody a proven PROCESS for helping others buy and sell restaurants.
- Training and mentoring from the owner/founder and experienced veteran sales agents.
- Corporate customized Marketing, accounting, and administrative support.
- Competitive initial base salary to allow you the time to develop skills to facilitate buy/sell deals.
- $100,000/year to $200,000/year income is readily attainable.
- Remote work.
- Work hours and lifestyle flexibility
- Doing work that is fun, challenging, emotionally gratifying, and rewarding.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org