- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: restaurants and coronavirus
Is This the Right Time to Buy a Restaurant in PA?
Posted on February 23, 2021
It may seem risky to buy a new restaurant when we still do not know how long current challenges will continue. Our local industry experts are saying that this is a prime moment to buy a restaurant in PA. The … →
Posted in Blog, Pittsburgh | Tagged buy a restaurant, buy a restaurant PA, buy a restaurant Pittsburgh, financing options for restaurants, PA restaurant trends, Pennsylvania Restaurant & lodging association, press release, prla, resources for restauranteurs, restaurant trends, restaurants and coronavirus, restaurants and covid 19, sba loans, small business administration | Comments Off on Is This the Right Time to Buy a Restaurant in PA?