- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: to go restaurant
5 Fast-Casual Or Ghost Kitchen Opportunities in the Greater Pittsburgh Area
While we’re more aware than ever about the risks of owning a restaurant, we also know that the demand for restaurants is growing and will likely continue to grow into the summer or fall. Some industry experts are even predicting …
Posted in Blog, General News, Pittsburgh Tagged deli, delivery only kitchen, delivery only restaurant, fast casual pittsburgh, fast casual restaurant, for lease pittsburgh, for sale pittsburgh, ghost kitchen, ghost kitchen for lease, ghost kitchen pittsburgh, pittsburgh business listings, pittsburgh restaurant listings, sandwich shop, small footprint lease, to go restaurant Comments Off on 5 Fast-Casual Or Ghost Kitchen Opportunities in the Greater Pittsburgh Area