- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: harrisburg for sale
2 Prime, Profitable Opportunities – Hershey/Harrisburg Area
2 Prime, Profitable Opportunities – Hershey/Harrisburg Area Beer Distributor – PRIME LOCATION Hershey/Harrisburg Area Gross revenue: $1,400,000 Cash flow: $250,000 Sq ft: 13,500 Liquor license included (valued at $400,000) Real estate leased Plenty of room to expand & make your …
Posted in Beer Distributor, Blog, General News, In The News, Liquor License, New Listings, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh Tagged bars for sale, beer distributor, beer distributors, beer distributors for sale, buy a restaurant, harrisburg for sale, harrisburg restaurant, harrisburg restaurant for sale, hershey beer distributor, hershey restaurant, hershey restaurant for sale, philadelphia, pittsburgh, pittsburgh bars for sale, pittsburgh restaurants, pittsburgh restaurants for sale, sofranko advisory group Comments Off on 2 Prime, Profitable Opportunities – Hershey/Harrisburg Area