|The PLCB on Thursday released the winning bids for the licenses that were auctioned on October 31.
37 of 40 licenses were awarded. Most were awarded to Giant Food Stores and Sheetz.
The average license bid/cost was $212,000 with the highest license bid going to Cumberland County for $566,000
Another auction is expected to be held before the end of the year.
The Winning Bids:
- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?