Ron Sofranko, a Wexford-based restaurant consultant, expects a strong operating partner matched a with a major name such as Ward’s should result in a thriving restaurant for a location he sees as outside Cranberry’s main restaurant row on Route 19.
- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?