- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: Covid19 restrictions
Restaurant Marketing Ideas During Covid19 Restrictions
Working in the restaurant industry takes a lot of grit and stamina in the best of times. In 2020, it can feel impossible to keep your restaurant afloat and comply with local restrictions. In particular, the recent ban on alcohol …
Posted in Blog, General News, In The News, Liquor License, Pittsburgh Tagged Allegheny Liquor Ban, coronavirus, covid19, Covid19 restrictions, pa restaurants, Pennsylvania restaurants, Restaurant marketing Comments Off on Restaurant Marketing Ideas During Covid19 Restrictions