- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: pa restaurants
For some people, gift cards have become synonymous with a lazy gift, but buying gift cards is a great way to support local Pittsburgh restaurants. Plus you know a gift card won’t be affected by any shortages, supply chain issues, …
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has provided more information about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) which will provide relief for PA restaurants who lost revenue due to the pandemic in the form of $1,000- $5 million (per location) payments. These …
Working in the restaurant industry takes a lot of grit and stamina in the best of times. In 2020, it can feel impossible to keep your restaurant afloat and comply with local restrictions. In particular, the recent ban on alcohol …