- Beer Distributors Are On the Rise in 2021
- PA Restaurant’s Quick Guide to The Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- How We Know the Downtown Pittsburgh Comeback has Started
- Micah Grubbs Spearheads Liquor License Lending for Sofranko Advisory Group and PA Liquor License Company.
- Is This the Right Time to Buy a Restaurant in PA?
Tag Archives: restaurants and covid19
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has provided more information about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) which will provide relief for PA restaurants who lost revenue due to the pandemic in the form of $1,000- $5 million (per location) payments. These …