- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: restaurants and covid19
PA Restaurant’s Quick Guide to The Restaurant Revitalization Fund
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has provided more information about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) which will provide relief for PA restaurants who lost revenue due to the pandemic in the form of $1,000- $5 million (per location) payments. These …
Posted in Blog, General News Tagged covid19 relief, pa restaurants, Pennsylvania restaurants, Restaurant finance, restaurant financing, Restaurant Revitalization Fund, restaurants and covid, restaurants and covid19, RRF, sba, small business administration Comments Off on PA Restaurant’s Quick Guide to The Restaurant Revitalization Fund