- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: how to sell your restaurant
How to Sell Your Restaurant in PA
So you want to sell your restaurant, now what? Well, you’re in luck; we help owners do this every day, so we know all the steps you need to take once you decide to sell your restaurant. How to Know …
Posted in Blog, General News Tagged how to sell your business, how to sell your restaurant, sell my restaurant, sell your bar, sell your beer distributor, sell your restaurant, selling bar, selling restaurant Comments Off on How to Sell Your Restaurant in PA
Should You Sell Your Establishment With A Brokerage?
When you go to sell a house, you know the general steps, but when it comes to selling your restaurant, bar, or beer distributor, it gets a little complicated. Many different factors go into choosing how to sell your establishment …
Posted in Blog Tagged brokerage agent, hospitality brokerage, how to sell your business, how to sell your restaurant, pennsylvania beer distributor, pennsylvania business, Pennsylvania restaurants, real estate company, restaurant brokerage, sell your bar, sell your beer distributor, sell your establishment with a brokerage, sell your restaurant Comments Off on Should You Sell Your Establishment With A Brokerage?