- Beer Distributors Are On the Rise in 2021
- PA Restaurant’s Quick Guide to The Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- How We Know the Downtown Pittsburgh Comeback has Started
- Micah Grubbs Spearheads Liquor License Lending for Sofranko Advisory Group and PA Liquor License Company.
- Is This the Right Time to Buy a Restaurant in PA?
Tag Archives: real estate company
When you go to sell a house, you know the general steps, but when it comes to selling your restaurant, bar, or beer distributor, it gets a little complicated. Many different factors go into choosing how to sell your establishment …
The Governor of PA has issued a ban on short term rentals, so take a look at this one of a kind listing for someone longing to purchase their dream complex!!
Somerset Area Event Center & Pub – with beautiful photos that justify why this establishment is perfect for someone seeking a business home away from home. Access to world class healthcare by UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) located …
Hospitality Brokerage/Finance/Consulting/Liquor License Business add key position to enhance portfolio in South Central PA JOHNSTOWN, P.A. – Sofranko Advisory Group, a premier hospitality brokerage in Pittsburgh, Pa is pleased to announce the expansion of services into new regions of the state; …
For Immediate Release Media Contact: Ronald Sofranko Founder Phone: 724-935-2151 Email: Info@sofrankoadvisors.com Sofranko Advisory Group Hires Rachael Boyd, Brokerage Executive Assistant SAG is excited to have Rachael Boyd on board to improve our services to our dozens of listings and inquiries and …