- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: Brokerage
SOFRANKO ADVISORY GROUP WANTS THE HOSPITALITY FORCE TO KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU DURING THIS TIME OF RECOVERY! SAG has formed a task force of professionals including accountants, bankruptcy assistance, liquor license attorneys, bankers, and business development executives …
MEET THE SAG TEAM WHO IS HERE FOR YOU! WITH THE SLOW RE-OPENING OF THE STATE, SAG IS OFFERING OUR HOSPITALITY EXPERTISE TO HANDLE YOUR NEXT BUSINESS STEP IN THE MOST BENEFICIAL WAY POSSIBLE Ron Sofranko, Principal Ron@sofrankoadvisors.com (724) 935-2151 …
Hospitality Brokerage/Finance/Consulting/Liquor License Business add key position to enhance portfolio in South Central PA JOHNSTOWN, P.A. – Sofranko Advisory Group, a premier hospitality brokerage in Pittsburgh, Pa is pleased to announce the expansion of services into new regions of the state; …