- How many Distributor “D” Liquor Licenses are in a County in Pennsylvania & What is an “ID”?
- What is the difference between Distributor Licenses vs. Grocery Stores with “R” Licenses in PA?
- How do I buy a Distributor “D” Liquor License in the State of Pennsylvania?
- What is the Criteria for a Distributor License in Pennsylvania?
- What is a Pennsylvania “R” number and “LID” Number?
Tag Archives: hired
For Immediate Release – Sofranko Advisory Group Welcomes Jeff Dereume, Vice President of Business Development, To The Pittsburgh Office
Hospitality Brokerage/Finance/Consulting/Liquor License Business adds additional key position to enhance portfolio in the Pittsburgh area Pittsburgh, P.A. – Sofranko Advisory Group, a premier hospitality brokerage in Pittsburgh, Pa is pleased to announce that Jeff Dereume has joined the company …
Hospitality Brokerage/Finance/Consulting/Liquor License Business add key position to enhance portfolio in South Central PA JOHNSTOWN, P.A. – Sofranko Advisory Group, a premier hospitality brokerage in Pittsburgh, Pa is pleased to announce the expansion of services into new regions of the state; …
For Immediate Release Media Contact: Ronald Sofranko Founder Phone: 724-935-2151 Email: Info@sofrankoadvisors.com Sofranko Advisory Group Hires Rachael Boyd, Brokerage Executive Assistant SAG is excited to have Rachael Boyd on board to improve our services to our dozens of listings and inquiries and …